return to blog
Release Notes v1.14by on July 21, 2017
We’re constantly working to make Streamframe better for you. Below are some of the bug fixes and performance improvements:
- Captcha – We have updated how currently captcha works and changed the logic. You don’t need to go through the hassle of matching images and going many rounds just to get access to your Streamframe account.
- Notification Highlight for Task – We have fixed the code for highlight function when you click on a task notification.
- Pinned post – When you pin a post to the top of your stream, you can instantly view the comments below it without refreshing the page.
- Half-day checkbox – You can now choose either morning or afternoon when you have set the absence dates.
- Guest Role – ‘Guest’ role for internal users will no longer be listed in the System Administration. However, for all client users, they will be invited as ‘Guest’ either in Space or Project level.
Contact UsComplete this form for Streamframe enquiry.
* These fields are required.